Pages

Friday 30 September 2016

My Dream Bedroom.



Special Feature
Describe each special feature of your dream bedroom.
Lolie machine
My lolly machine works for people who are so poor and have no money and also have no food.
Dancing room .
Inside our dance floor we use our dance floor to get warm ups and get ready for work tomorrow
A tunnel to the swimming  pool.
I have a tunnel in my room that connects the swimming pool.
trampoline.
I have a Circle trampoline I use my trampoline to get more Energy.
My room
I have a Rectangle bed that is full with heart flower.
A door to the deck.
I have a door to my deck that takes me outside.
Cute pet.
I have a cute pet in my room i play with it and it is Gentle.
tv
I have a tv so i can Watch cartoons and movies.

After you have finished your

No comments:

Post a Comment