Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Letter To Ms Tapuke



Dear Miss Tapuke,

My name is Jazzelle and I am 11 years old,I am a year 7 student from Pt England School. I am the 2nd youngest i have one older sister and i have two younger brothers and 1 younger sister who come to this school with me. My culture is Tongan half Niuean My favourite thing about my siblings is that they make me laugh all the time or even tell me funny jokes.
I am very excited to be in your homeroom and literacy class for this year. My favourite sports is netball and rugby but mostly I love playing netball two years ago in year 5 I was playing for the red minions it was very cool playing for netball.
My favourite thing about my uncle is that when we go polyfest to watch him and then eat after in the holidays I stayed home and watched netflix and slept all day well not all day just till the afternoon.My favourite subject is Writing and Maths. I added writing because in writing I love writing alot and maths like answering all the questions and solving it
At school I really like it when people around the world comment on my blog or visit my blog or if someone told me to, Keep my work up and stuff like that. For writing I spend time thinking what i'm gonna write and then whatever im writing I write it down and then I'm done and then I post it on my blog.
Yours Sincerely,
Jazzelle



No comments:

Post a Comment