Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

About Me.


Fakalofa-lahi atu malo lelei Greetings my name is Jazzelle and I am 11 years old. My nationality is Tongan/Niuean I am a year 7 and i have 5 beautiful teachers Ms,Tapuke Ms, Moala Ms Stone, and Ms telea And last for not least Ms Iloa they are such beautiful and kind teachers. I have 3 younger siblings and 1 older sister so then i have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. My favourite sports is Rugby,Netball in my class my favourite thing to do is learning,reading,maths,inquiry and writing most of all i like writing in class sometimes maths. This year my goal is to get my work finish at the end of the year and be a encouraging others to do there work and also stay on task and always listen to the teacher. I like going to the beaches when it is hot or when it is or the pools then i like watching my brother and uncle play fortnite i like walking around the school with my friends and sometimes i would laugh with them because my friends tell me and some of my other friends some funny jokes. Then at home i like to play rugby in the front yard with my uncle and my brother or sometimes my uncle or sometimes my brother I like going church with my family and sometimes when i'm bored at home i like to watch youtube. Thanks for visiting my blog and spending time on my blog and hoped you enjoyed my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment