Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Term 4 Goals and Expectations.

Term 4 Goals and Expectations

Walt: use correct sentences to help structure our writing.


This term three holidays are over now and I was really really excited to come back to school. This term our topic is called Te Wai Toi. This means It is time for art and creating new art and stuff like when you search the website to look for arts you can see who did the art. The thing I want to learn this term is I want to know who drew the art.

This term I am excited for art and writing because this term we have art going on this term. And work going on also this term and stuff like that.


My two goals are to finish off my work and finish off my writing. This term I want to achieve my work and also finish it off and study about what we are going to learn this term. My other goal this term is to learn something that I have never learned before so that when i move into team 5 I have learned something from this term

So on goals i wanted to learn about what you do in art and also study about art and to finish my work and get everything done and dusted. On my learning I hope that what I am going to learn this term is going to be very great

No comments:

Post a Comment