Pages

Saturday 6 October 2018

#1st blog post. Poems about Halloween.

H -alloween the day
A - fraid of scary things
L - ollies what kids like
L - antern that flies in the sky
O - wl that’s awake at night
W - itch that is evil
E - yes that people have
E - lf from christmas time

N - ight like the nighttime


I’m a little pumpkin, Round and stout,
Packed with full of seeds that you can scoop out!
When I get all carved up,
Then I will be the cutest Jack-o-lantern,
You did ever see.



I am all candy
Sweet and Sour with all kinds of candy
Kids eat me on halloween night
I am ready to eat and to be gobbled up
Candy is the best thing kids can ever want to be eaten



H - aunted houses are are scary,
A - nd fun,
L - ots of fun, for everyone
L- oads of candy is in my belly
O - f chocolate and sweet of plenty
W - itches come out to play and
E - erie ghosts say boo!
E - xciting costumes worn
N - ow it’s time to trick or treat, woo

No comments:

Post a Comment