Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

Blueilocks and the three bears.

Once upon a time there lived a girl who was named Blueilocks she lived with her mother and father.One day she went to her mum and said “mum can i go out into the forest to look for some puaka for us to eat for dinner”.So then her mum said “ok but don’t go too far ok” so then blueilocks said “ok mum” then she went off into the forest and went to go look for some puaka. Then she saw a small cottage and she said “ what a nice little cottage house i’m gonna go in it and see what’s inside there” So then blueilocks went into the small cottage of the three bears.

When she got inside she saw that there was three plates of puaka So then she went to go and try the first puaka and she said “This is too hot” She said then she went to go try mama’s bear puaka then she said “ohh that's too cold” then she went to go and try baby bears puaka and she said”This is just right for me”.


When she finished eating her puaka she went to go into the lounge and then she found three chairs in the lounge so she said “hmmmmmmmmmm i’m gonna sit on the big one first” so she went and sat down on the chair she said “this one is to big for me” Said blueilocks then she went to go and sit on mama’s bear chair and then she said “this is to bouncy and there’s also wires in here.


Then last for not least baby’s bear chair and then she sat on it and said “This chair is just right for me” and then when she leaned back baby bear chair broke into 1000 pieces. Then she was feeling tired and she went upstairs and saw that there was three beds in 1 bedroom. So she went to go and look in the bedroom and saw there was a big bed for papa bear so she went on the bed and said “This bed is not good for me my back is so sore.


So then she went to mama’s bear bed and lied on it and she said “This bed i too bouncy for me and is not good for me then she saw that there was only baby bears bed left only so she went to go lie on baby bears bed and yawned and said “this bed is just right for me i’m gonna have a little sleep because i’m tired from eating puaka and from sitting on chairs that made me really sleepy i’m gonna go for a sleep now” she yawend and went for a sleep.


When the three bears came back from the forest from picking some fruits for there fruit drink when the three bears came back they saw that there door was open so then they went inside and they looked at there puaka and then papa bear said someone has eaten my puaka” said papa bear then mama bear looked at her plate and said someone has eaten m puaka too” said mama bear then baby bear looked at his plate of puaka and said “hey look at my plate of puaka someone has eaten my puaka too and it’s all gone”.

then they went to there lounge and saw that there was someone was sitting on their chair papa bear said someone has been sitting in my chair” said papa bearthen mama bear looked at her chair and said someone has been sitting in my chair” mama bear said then baby bear looked at his chair and said “someone has been sitting in my chair and it's all broken into 1000 pieces”.


Then they went upstairs to go and look in there bedroom and then they went in there and papa bear said “someone has been laying on my bed” then mama bear said “someone has been laying in my bed too”Then baby bear said someone has been laying in my bed and is still sleeping in my bed”. Then the three bears looked at her just about when blueilocks was about to wake up she woke up and saw that there was three bear and then she screamed and ran away back into the forest and off to her home.




THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment