Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2021

My Thoughts About Lockdown.

                                 My Thoughts About Lock-down

My lock-down has been pretty good to be honest , no need to stress about stuff that's happening in school , sleeping in sometimes etc most of all the best part is doing all the chores in house from upstairs to downstairs and then going out to do shopping . My Highlights about this lock-down is actually fun there's so many stuff to do like getting creative and start exercising around the block to lose some calories and have some family time during this lock-down there weren't any stuff that was kinda not good except doing all the chores around the house.

My advice to make Lock-downs more fun for our family's and ourselves is to get more creative, play family games, family movie night, exercise is good for our health, make funny videos and tikoks you know stuff that entertain you and your family do those stuff.


 New Zealand: COVID lockdown in Auckland for three days - YouTube  Best Family Board Games [Gift Ideas]


Exercise as a family and stay healthy | One Step 4Ward


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like lots of fun in your family bubble Jazzelle, and its great that you seem to have a good balance of work & play. Thank you for sharing Jazzelle and I look forward to reading more of your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dot like lockdown I miss schoo playing with my friends. You have good day from you boss DayTon hehahohay hehehh

    ReplyDelete