Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Te Taha Whanau.


So Te Taha Whanau is is about who makes us feel like we belong too, We also care about is our family which is our cousins aunts and all of our other family's. Second of all I always share my life with my whole family by telling them what I want to do in the future also the people in my life is my Aunt,Uncle,Grandma,Grandpa,cousins and also Siblings. Who's the most important to me is my Parents and Grandparents they are the one who are always there for me when theirs hard times for me and when I need help with some stuff they are always their for me.They support me by telling me what are the wrong things to do in the future and the right things to do in the future. his is all about what we have been learning about this year about Te Taha Whanau for inquiry this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment