Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

How To Make New Friends At A New School



EXPLANATION WRITING
Title
What is your writing topic?
How to make New Friends at School.
Introduction
Are you good at making friends in a new school? I’m really good because, I walk up to them or they come to me, Introduce myself, and ask if they want to be friends.


Information
Firstly, if you notice your a bit lonely just try and walk up to a pair or group of friends. Don’t be scared to approach them, or just let the people come to you. If you show fear they will think that you don’t want to be their friend. Like for example, If you were new i’d come to you or you’d come to me. Then you do the next step.



Information
Next, Try and introduce yourself properly. So just state ( Say ) your name, your age and ask for their names. It’s best that they know you first so that they know your friendly. I also forgot to tell you to say your hobbies, favorite sport, and tell them where you just transferred ( came ) from. For the next example, pretend your new and you just finished the first step. You come to me and do what I just said. State you name, age, where you transferred from, hobbies, and favorite sports. Then I'll introduce myself to you. Now for the last step.


Information
Then, easy peasy, ask if they want to be your friend. So do the two first steps, and ask in a friendly way “Would you be my friend?”. Just be polite, and make sure you don’t turn you back on your new friends, because that’s what people call a fake friend.


Summary
Like I said i’m good at making friends, so I hope this helps you to make new friends as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment