Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Holidays

In the holidays we did lots of fun stuff so first where and what we did is we had my aunty and my two cousins that were going to Australia so we went to go get ready to go to the airport to say goodbye to my aunt that was going to Aussie with my cousins and that she was also coming back next year to come and take her son my cousin to australia he stayed here in NZ so that he could finish school and once he has he can go to Australia with his mum. After we were at the airport we had stayed there till night and plus we took heaps of photos and videos at the airport of my aunty and my little cousins also the family was crying that she was leaving to Aussie, after she left the next day on sunday we had to go to church and we had to wear white because it was white sunday so we went to church and stayed at church until it was the afternoon and finally went home to go and eat, Then on monday we went to panmure to go and buy me and brother some TNS shoes and I got a black colour and my brother got a dark blue colour shoes. On Saturday when the holidays were nearly gonna end we had a KFC feast and went to the park and has fun then on monday then on sunday we had to go back to church and then that was the end of my holiday and on monday it was time to go back to school!!! THE END!!

No comments:

Post a Comment