Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

What I did In the Holidays

In the Holidays I was so sick that we had too go to the doctors in G.I when we got there we had to go to the counter and book an appointment, after we booked my appointment then we had to go to the back where you can sit and wait because in the front it was full so we waited in the back for a few minutes.

Then the nurse called my name which is Jazzelle and then I went to stand on the grey scale which shows your weight and then I went into the patient's room where they check you, FIrst they checked My ears and then they put the finger on to check your heart rating that’s only when you go to your first nurse.

Then you go out back in the waiting room and wait for your second doctor which is your last doctor who fills out my medical certificate and my other form to take to the chemist to get my medicine to get better so that when I go back to school I am better and ready to do my work.

On Saturday we went to go pick up my aunty from her house to go to sylvia park mall when we got there we walked around the mall and then we had to stop for my uncle to go to the game store and buy him a PSN card for fortnite to get him some coins for his game then after that we went to go get some food because we woke up early and came to the mall in sylvia. When we got to the food mall me my brother,aunty,uncle got Mcdonalds and my Nena and other aunty got noodles with circle chickens.

Easter sunday my uncle from papakura came and bought us some chocolate and easter eggs that was when I was only a little bit sick and I still could eat some chocolate.After that we went to go and get some Mcdonalds for dinner then we came back home and I slept for some days and that was what I did in the Holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jazelle, I am sorry to hear that you had to spend some of your holiday at the doctors and at home not feeling very well. Taking your medicine and getting plenty of rest are excellent ways to get better. I hope you are feeling okay now and ready to take on Term 2!

    ReplyDelete