Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

My Career Malaga.

In my Interests I like to support my school teams and other teams if they are playing. Also in my skills I like to do Sports,Writing,Drawing,Fitness Under my Skills I have Values I like to Respect family members and other Family Members like a friend family member and Respect teachers.My Qualities are Naughty,Funny,Respectful,Working hard sometimes.Then on the sides the four boxes on the top one it has Jobs and How much you get paid and also other Job opportunities I also wanted to be a police officer and a Teacher. Then at the bottom of the jobs and stuff there is My Dreams And Aspirations I wrote about me being a teacher and my was to leave New Zealand to go to Tonga to teach little kids who don know how to speak in English and if I was to stay here I would be a teacher or a Police officer. On the other side near Qualities My Support crew It also has Who is on my vaka So on my vaka I have my dad my nena mum,papa,uncle,aunty,sister,Brother and last cousins Then on the other side ofwho is on my vaka there is Ways they can Support me Because they always help me with my chores like hanging the washing outside or doing the dishes and they also help me with my homework. Then on the next Steps At the bottom of who is on my vaka is for my parents to answer i think?. So this is my Career Malaga Information.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jazzelle - well done for all your hard work to complete your Malaga shield. From your comments, I can tell you have put a lot of thought into the qualities and skills you have and why you want to be a teacher, whether here in New Zealand or in Tonga. Spend some time talking with your support crew in your waka to get their advice and suggestions to help achieve your dream job - well done!

    ReplyDelete