Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

Back to back challenge.

Today i was running late to school i woke up at 7:48 and then i was suppose to be at school at 8:45! so quickly hurried to my room to get ready but first i had a shower then i quickly hurried to put my clothes on and then hurried down to put my shoes on (and also tie my shoes up) then i hurried really really quickly and fast into the car and then went fast to the car.When i got to school i had to go to the office and enroll myself in and then i ran to class and took off my shoes and then went to put my bag down on the chair then i went into to my literacy class which is Rm 8.Today what were doing is something a little bit different it was an activity an activity that is called (back to back). When we got outside and lined up in our two lines miss parrant told us about what we were gonna do so miss parrant said that we weren't aloud to go and make noise because other classes where doing their work and we didn't want to make any noise but unforntally students from my class had been talking and walking everywhere so then miss parrant told us to come back and sit in our two lines.Miss parrant said that we are now not aloud to go where room 2 or 3 i think but we had to go sit where our classes where.We had to go back to back with our buddies.What we had to do was we had to wait for miss parrant to hand our buddies a blank paper and and there other buddie is waiting for miss parrant to hand the paper with the drawing after we your buddie got it you had to draw.The next thing is we had to tell our buddie what to draw and they had to My final image looked like the drawing on the paper that i had to tell my buddie it was very cool doing the activity.draw the things we tell them to draw and when we are finish we had to hand our drawing paper to our teacher and go and sit in our two lines outside our class.When we were doing this activity it felt fun and really really fun.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment