Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

2017 camp

My writing is going to be about the year 5 and 6 camp. Camp is the most fun thing in the world. My group was the captain. My leader of 2017 was Hinerangi and Lorenzo. Hinerangi and Lorenzo was the most kindness leaders of all mostly Mr Goodwin he was the most funny teacher I have ever met. Camp is when you go kayaking and when I get on their I get butterflies and the most productive thing was enterprise in the water and you get to start again. You get to go swimming go on the playground and the place is all there for anyone because it a teamwork 4 room 9 10 8 7 and 6.My favorite part was kayaking because it was fun amazing and south tort about how to kayak in the water i felt very excited.and for all the teachers because they had support  me and my team and one more thing thank you for the ones that made the kayak for us and that was whaea saff, miss Takerei and thank you Mr Somerville and all the teachers for all your support and Mr Burt.
-


thank you teachers for supporting our team.


No comments:

Post a Comment